- Looking for talented 2D animator and Motion Graphic Artist!!
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Character TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Junior Pipeline TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Lead Technical Artist
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Game Engine Developer
- Legend3D Toronto is Looking for a Help Desk Technician
- Legend3D is seeking a Programmer with Python experience for our California studio!
- Legend3D Toronto is Searching for Junior Clean Plate Artists!
- Legend3D Toronto has an immediate need for 2D Paint Supervisors!!
- Legend3D Carlsbad, California, is looking for an Assistant Editor!
BOX OFFICE STATS
Tag Archives: vfx
Escape Studios Headquarters here in the UK is having another special open day for professionals and students a like. This time 3D Creative Director from world reknowned studio The Mill, Jordi Bares is taking the helm for the day … Continue reading
One of the biggest VFX monsters have announced a new 8-week program for aspiring VFX students. This is aimed to help students improve there skills needed for the industry and to help with there studies. The program is broken down … Continue reading
GenArts is spreading out once again. Variety reports that GenArts, computer graphics software manufacturer, has just procured Wondertouch, the maker of plugins for VFX including the popular Particleillusion, and plan to turn the software into a plugin for both Mac and PC. … Continue reading
The third installment of the Narnia series, THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER, has started shooting this week in Queensland Australia. According to VFX World, Twentieth Century Fox and Walden Media have picked up the fallen … Continue reading
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Ascent Media Group is merging two of its most notable brands, Method and Riot. The VFX/post-production houses will now be under one roof and called Method, but will do business at Riot’s Santa Monica offices. … Continue reading
VFXWorld reports that Ed Catmull, co-founder of Pixar Animation Studios and a pioneer in the film industry will be speaking at SIGGRAPH 2008. Catmull has worked over 30 years in a major role of inventing many of today’s present computer … Continue reading
Ani-Jobs is pleased to announce a brand new section of our website– the Resume Cafe! The Resume Cafe is a comprehensive resume and demo reel database. Job seekers can create a page in our database where they can upload their … Continue reading
Digimation, providers of one of the largest collection of 3D models has announced that it is dramatically lowering its prices starting May 1. According to VfxWorld Digimation’s Platinum Edition which includes 10,000 3D models and currently sells for $24,995 … Continue reading