- Looking for talented 2D animator and Motion Graphic Artist!!
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Character TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Junior Pipeline TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Lead Technical Artist
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Game Engine Developer
- Legend3D Toronto is Looking for a Help Desk Technician
- Legend3D is seeking a Programmer with Python experience for our California studio!
- Legend3D Toronto is Searching for Junior Clean Plate Artists!
- Legend3D Toronto has an immediate need for 2D Paint Supervisors!!
- Legend3D Carlsbad, California, is looking for an Assistant Editor!
BOX OFFICE STATS
Tag Archives: stereoscopic
VFXWorld reports that NVIDIA, along with a host of manufacturers, system builders, and developers, has created the first high-def 3-D stereoscopic solution for home theaters. NVIDIA is a common name in the computer and gaming industries for their state of … Continue reading
It seems that not only upcoming movies are going to be 3D, but now previous titles are now going to get the stereoscopic make-over. The Hollywood Reporter says that Stereo Pictures is creating a stereoscopic conversion process to keep up … Continue reading
With companies like Dreamworks going over to 3d, the technology is stepping up to supply them. Avid recently developed DS version 10, the first Avid product to feature stereoscopic film tools. The Hollywood Reporter says: This summer, a number of … Continue reading
It looks like Dreamworks Animation is going into the sequel business. Hollywood Reporter has a story today about Dreamworks’ upcoming film “Madagascar: Return 2 Africa”, in which Jeffrey Katzenberg is quoted as calling it the “second chapter in one story,” … Continue reading