- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Character TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Junior Pipeline TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Lead Technical Artist
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Game Engine Developer
- Legend3D Toronto is Looking for a Help Desk Technician
- Legend3D is seeking a Programmer with Python experience for our California studio!
- Legend3D Toronto is Searching for Junior Clean Plate Artists!
- Legend3D Toronto has an immediate need for 2D Paint Supervisors!!
- Legend3D Carlsbad, California, is looking for an Assistant Editor!
- Legend3D Needs Entry to Mid-level Compositors - USA & Canada
BOX OFFICE STATS
Tag Archives: SIGGRAPH
AWN reports that the “iron-chef” of animation competitions, FJORG! has a winner. The competition consists of 10 teams of three artists each who animate for 32 non-stop, pressure-cooker hours to create character driven animated stories. This year’s winner was team … Continue reading
According to AWN, SIGGRAPH has announced the winners of the 2009 Computer Animation Festival. Competition was stiff and since the SIGGRAPH Festival is pretty much the gateway to nominations for the Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film, everyone was vying for … Continue reading
Variety reports that Sony Imageworks, known for their uber-realistic special effects and CG character animation, is giving back by opening 5 of their proprietary tools to open source. The five tools up for grabs are OSL, Pystring, Field3d, Scala Migration, and Maya Reticule. … Continue reading
Last night at Siggraph, Autodesk announced the launch of the 2009 versions of their industry standard software including Maya, 3ds max, Mudbox, Toxic, and others. Maya seemed to be the belle of the ball with its faster modeling workflow, new … Continue reading
MarketWatch reports that Organic Motion is showcasing a markerless capture public experience tomorrow at SIGGRAPH. With this new technology, Organic Motion hopes to bring motion capture out of the animation studio and into the worlds of medicine, training, and retail. … Continue reading