- Looking for talented 2D animator and Motion Graphic Artist!!
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Character TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Junior Pipeline TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Lead Technical Artist
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Game Engine Developer
- Legend3D Toronto is Looking for a Help Desk Technician
- Legend3D is seeking a Programmer with Python experience for our California studio!
- Legend3D Toronto is Searching for Junior Clean Plate Artists!
- Legend3D Toronto has an immediate need for 2D Paint Supervisors!!
- Legend3D Carlsbad, California, is looking for an Assistant Editor!
BOX OFFICE STATS
Tag Archives: Renderman
Sony isn’t the only animation company out there who is spreading around the software wealth. According to AWN, Pixar has some new releases of their patented software RenderMan. Due to the amount of CG in today’s movie fare, RenderMan has … Continue reading
AWN reports that President of Walt Disney Animation and co-founder of Pixar Animation Ed Catmull will soon be saying “I’d like to thank the Academy.” On February 7th, he will be awarded the Gordon E. Sawyer Award for his technical ingenuity and … Continue reading
Indian animation news source, Animationxpress.com says that Pixar is partnering with Maximus, an 3D animation based school in Mumbai, to provide Renderman training. Maximus is the first education institute in Asia to offer certified RenderMan training.”We are excited to have … Continue reading