- Looking for talented 2D animator and Motion Graphic Artist!!
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Character TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Junior Pipeline TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Lead Technical Artist
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Game Engine Developer
- Legend3D Toronto is Looking for a Help Desk Technician
- Legend3D is seeking a Programmer with Python experience for our California studio!
- Legend3D Toronto is Searching for Junior Clean Plate Artists!
- Legend3D Toronto has an immediate need for 2D Paint Supervisors!!
- Legend3D Carlsbad, California, is looking for an Assistant Editor!
BOX OFFICE STATS
Tag Archives: Grand Theft auto
Variety reports that LucasArts’ new addition to the Star Wars videogame franchise, “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed” is selling like hotcakes. In its first five days, it sold an astounding 1.5 million units worldwide. Strong debut makes it the fastest-selling … Continue reading
Variety reports that Electronic Arts has ended its bid on Take-Two Interactive, the publisher of the wildly popular “Grand Theft Auto” video game series. EA has pursued Take-Two intermittently over the past year and a half, but their offer of … Continue reading
The Hollywood Reporter says Electronic Arts’ company shares went up 2.2% on the release day of “Madden NFL ’09″. That’s because it’s one of the biggest, best selling games in videogame history with over 70 million units sold and counting. … Continue reading
Perspective Studios is a New York based animation house that just announced it’s going bi-coastal. The studio will open its doors in Santa Monica, and will provide mocap services for television, feature films, video games and commercials. According to the … Continue reading