- Looking for talented 2D animator and Motion Graphic Artist!!
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Character TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Junior Pipeline TD
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Lead Technical Artist
- The Third Floor, Inc. (Los Angeles) - Seeking a Game Engine Developer
- Legend3D Toronto is Looking for a Help Desk Technician
- Legend3D is seeking a Programmer with Python experience for our California studio!
- Legend3D Toronto is Searching for Junior Clean Plate Artists!
- Legend3D Toronto has an immediate need for 2D Paint Supervisors!!
- Legend3D Carlsbad, California, is looking for an Assistant Editor!
BOX OFFICE STATS
Tag Archives: CG software
Sony isn’t the only animation company out there who is spreading around the software wealth. According to AWN, Pixar has some new releases of their patented software RenderMan. Due to the amount of CG in today’s movie fare, RenderMan has … Continue reading
Variety reports that Sony Imageworks, known for their uber-realistic special effects and CG character animation, is giving back by opening 5 of their proprietary tools to open source. The five tools up for grabs are OSL, Pystring, Field3d, Scala Migration, and Maya Reticule. … Continue reading