Rigging TD - Senior (TRIXTER Munich)
TRIXTER Film is one of Germany’s leading animation and visual effects studios, with offices in Munich, Berlin, LA and Toronto, offering a wide range of high quality services in digital production for motion pictures. We are proud to have worked on international feature films such as Marvel’s The Avengers, Cloud Atlas, Captain America, X-Men: First Class, Journey 2, Green Lantern, Narnia 3 and Iron Man 2.
We are currently looking for a Senior Rigging TD to join us for our next full CG feature film project starting in July 2012.
• Implementing animation control rigging systems for complex characters using Maya with strong focus on body and facial rigging
• Working with the CG Supervisor, Animation Lead and Modeling Department
• Overseeing the character and prop rigging through the animation pipeline
• Developing tools and plug-ins to optimise animation and rigging workflow
• At least 4+ years work experience required in character rigging.
• Expertise with Maya.
• Skilled knowledge of anatomy for both humans and animals.
• Experience with mel, python, perl or other scripting languages
• Good English language skills
• EU citizenship or an existing German work permit
Please visit our website and apply there!
Tags for this Thread
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO