Full-time CG trainer (Maya) at DSK Supinfocom
2-year renewable contract, starting July 2012. Position based in Pune, India.
Attractive salary, paid accommodation, paid return flights from your home country to India.
- you are mainly in charge of teaching advanced Maya skills as well as providing both artistic and technical guidance to 3rd , 4th and 5th year students.
- you give lectures and do project follow-up.
- as Head Trainer of the 3rd year, you are responsible for implementing and developing the school curriculum.
- you have a generalist but thorough knowledge of Maya.
- you come with production experience and have a clear understanding and working knowledge of the production pipeline.
- you can adapt easily and have an international experience.
- you speak English fluently (all classes are given in English)
Please send your CV and portfolio/showreel (with shot breakdown) to Martin Ruyant, Head of Studies at email@example.com
About DSK Supinfocom:
DSK Supinfocom is one of the three Supinfocom institutes originating from the Chamber of Commerce of Grand Hainaut in France. With alumni in all leading studios (Pixar, Dreamworks, Weta…) and awards garnered from the most renowned animation festivals (Siggraph, Annecy, FMX..), Supinfocom has established itself as a leader in animation training for the past 25 years. Opened in Pune, India in 2008, DSK Supinfocom has vocation to deliver the same high standard of education as its long-standing sister institutes in France.
The Digital Director certificate is sanctioned in India each year by a jury of industry leaders, is approved by the French government, and is the result of a full-time, 5-year intensive programme.
DSK Supinfocom is part of the DSK Supinfocom International Campus, a state of the art infrastructure recently inaugurated by the President of India.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO