Method Design ATL is seeking a SR ART DIRECTOR
The position of [Sr. Art Director] requires strong concept, design and project execution leadership skills. Primary role will be collaborating on motion graphics and visual effects for Method Design, Atlanta.
• Concept, design, pitch/present and execute creative for advertising, entertainment marketing, branding and new media
• Assume the leadership role in developing creative for all Deluxe Entertainment brands based in Atlanta
• Collaborate with other Method Design Studios worldwide
• Supervise a small design staff while working alongside management
• Work well with others, showing open-mindedness in accepting and applying critique
• Work independently, within a team and take direction from Producers and Clients alike
• Strive to push creative aspirations while applying good business sensibilities
• Must be able to design individual frames and full storyboards for advertising, entertainment marketing, branding and new media applications.
• Must be able to direct other designers, animators and studio talent in translating storyboards/concepts into a cohesive and visually compelling end result.
• Expert working knowledge of 3D animation, compositing, VFX techniques (roto, tracking, etc) and live action direction.
• Understanding of editorial, timing and spatial flow.
• Ability to design to budget as well as predicting cost forecasts for other designer submittals.
• Supervisory skills of studio productions as well as junior staff; mentoring
• Must have solid design knowledge; including fundamentals of design and design history.
• Must demonstrate a strong sense of typography and graphic design.
• Must be highly conceptual, able to tell a story and/or solve a problem.
• Must have a quick, organized and efficient workflow to avoid potential delays in production/finishing.
• Must be able to work on and manage several projects simultaneously.
• Must have at least [5-8 years] of experience
• Must follow technology and current creative trends
• Self-promotion and studio development (assist in sales efforts as well as PR, demo materials and talent development)
• Ability to write in both short form (scripts) and long form (treatments) independently
• High volume output while maintaining a high accuracy rate and requiring little quality control.
Reels and Resumes can be sent to: ArtDirector.Riot@gmail.com
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO